Python Developer Fintech
For our partner we're searching for a Python developer to strengthen the team. As developer you will be part of an intelligent and highly motivated IT team with 9 direct colleagues. You will be working on developing the PPA (power purchase agreement) platform for our Energy desk. On this platform you will be working a lot independently, hence why more experience is required for the role.
The Energy department trades and consults in renewable energy certificates. This is a relatively new market that is still changing and developing. They are building a new and innovative service platform for our clients to help provide them with all relevant information about their current or future renewable energy assets, give them insight in the expected production data and advise them on the different pricing and risk mitigation strategies. You will be building the backend for this platform, including: supplying the frontend with information, fetching energy data from external sources and using that data to build pricing models.
Knowledge of architecture and newer technologies is very welcome, as where they are innovative minded.
The organization is a European financial service provider specialized as an intermediary in the wholesale Financial and Renewable Energy sector. With over 100 employees from offices in 4 countries our client provides voice and hybrid brokering, execution, electronic trading and transaction advice services for a wide range of asset classes. Thanks to in-depth market knowledge and strong historical relationships they can offer her clients added value through best price discovery, time saving best execution and qualified advice.
- You have at least 3-years relevant working experience
- You communicate fluently in English (or Dutch)
- Projects using Python
- Projects using Django (or another modern Python framework)
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Sallary range: €3.000,- till €5.000,-;
- Pension funding;
- Working in an awesome, ambitious and driven high performing team;
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world;
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization;
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam, the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange;
- Competitive remuneration and training possibilities;
- 27 holidays per calendar year;
- NS Business card (depending on your residence);
- Free inhouse fitness;
- A variety of activities with the team.
- 2500 - 3500
- 3500 tot 4500
- 4500 en meer
- Soort carrière
- Agile - Scrum
- Finance / Fintech