Java Kotlin Developer Finance
Would you like to work with new techniques on a high level in the financial industry?
The organization is a European financial service provider specialized as an intermediary in the wholesale Financial and Renewable Energy sector. With over 100 employees from offices in 4 countries our client provides voice and hybrid brokering, execution, electronic trading and transaction advice services for a wide range of asset classes. Thanks to in-depth market knowledge and strong historical relationships they can offer her clients added value through best price discovery, time saving best execution and qualified advice.
For their Electronic Venues department, they are searching for a Java/ Kotlin developer. In this role you will be working on an innovative electronic platform which provide tradability for SME shares. As developer you will be part of an intelligent and highly motivated development team with 8 direct colleagues. They are looking for a diligent and communicative developer that can lend a hand in brainstorming with management and who likes to understand the commercial aspect of the software he is creating.
- You have at least 2 years experience in the programming languages Java and/or Kotlin;
- You are a back end and/or full stack software engineer experienced in web development technologies;
- Experienced in PostgreSQL;
- Able to work with Spring boot, Flyway, GraphQL, R2DBC, Netty, Webflux, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Practical knowledge of Agile software development methodologies;
- Its important you are conscientious, and you have a strong sense of agency;
- Open in communication to tackle the project's complexities together;
- You show interest in the financial services industry;
- You communicate fluently in English;
- A good understanding of the Dutch language is nice to have.
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam, the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange;
- Working in an awesome, ambitious and driven high performing team;
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world;
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization with years of experience;
- Competitive remuneration and training possibilities;
- 27 holidays per calendar year;
- NS Business card (depending on your residence);
- Free inhouse fitness;
- A variety of activities with the team.
- Soort carrière
- Finance / Fintech