Java Developer Fintech (International)
Would you like to help SMEs to grow and work with the latest tools and techniques? Then this role might suit you!
Our client is a start-up that establishes itself near Amsterdam Sloterdijk. What the development team does there is to develop a platform making it possible for SMEs to apply for loans. The client provides these loans and does all kinds of assesments and scans to assess the quality of an organization. Their platform then makes this information transparent, but also what strategy you have and what the expected cash flows will be.
You will end up in a small international team of 4-5 Senior Developers. The team is mainly self-managing, but with a view on the future (growth) they would like to add a Medior or Senior Developer in the long run. Also, the team you work with is very interested in new technologies so investigating them (and writing PoCs) is part of the job . Within the organization our client gives you the freedom to exercise this role in your own way and you can follow training programs to ensure you keep developing your skills.
As a Fullstack developer you will be involved in the full life cycle of the product. You will work on improving the existing platform and add new features. Currently, the structure of the platform is changing because there is more and more data in circulation, but also the monitor function to assess companies is greatly improved.
Here are some things our client seeks in a new colleague:
- 5+ years of experience with Java/Maven/Spring Framework
- 3+ years of experience with Springboot
- Experience with Angular 8.
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing
- Proficient in English
It would be great (but not mandatory), if you posses these skills:
- Good understanding of domain driven design, event sourcing and CQRS
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Linux Systems
- Knowledge of the financial domain
What you get in return:
Salary up toapproximately 6500,- based on 40 hours;
- A 13th month;
- + Bonus of an averagemonthly salary or more with no cap;
- Public transportcompensation;
- Possibility to workfrom home;
- The freedom you need to perform your role in your own way;
- A MacBook Pro;